Dashboard of Disaggregated Evidence
We have disaggregated data between grades and trends over time and we review district and provincial Spring data. The district and provincial data is compared to new data develop at the school level. The Student Learning Survey, Our Schools Survey, In school inquiry project survey will provide a lens of disaggregated data. The SLP team will present data to staff, parent and students for input on where they may see detailed patterns in the data sets. The SLP will further look for granular data to summarize where detailed data may lead within the student body. At this point we have looked at trends overtime as the student body as a whole. We have focused on the first (more general) level of data. We analyze, highlight, discuss and develop strategies as a staff during staff meetings and project work.
Sources of Evidence
Student Learning Survey and Grade 7 Well Being Index results:
The area of concerns based on the table below are Thriving and Low Well Being – Well Being Index and Adult Relationship and Peer Relationship in the Assets Index. You will notice throughout the various pieces of data that Peer relationships with the Intermediate students is an area that needs to be cultivated.
MDI survey results:
- District collaboration self-assessment
- 4 blankets assessment developed by Shared Learnings: My Self
- District assessments: All about Me survey
- Data from staff developed inquiry project survey
- Learning Survey and Our Schools Survey data
Moving toward the water
- 4 blankets, Career Education competencies / classroom community assessments based on the Career Education competencies
- Li’wat Principles of Learning
- First Peoples’ Principles of Learning
- Shared Learning complementary learning
- IP – Ikigai. This is a Japanese concept that means ‘reason for being’. The concept is used to drawn out the source of value in one’s life or the things that make one’s life worthwhile
Journeying into deeper water
- Circle Protocol
- collaboration self-assessment,
- Teacher developed rubrics surrounding self-regulation
- Classroom, district, provincial assessments
- Data sets from SLP
- SD 48 competency rubric
- Personal and Social Responsibility competency
- Pit Cook
- Winter concert
- Blended classes of FI and English grade 5/ 6/7 for Language Arts, Fine Arts, Physical Education, Culture and Ucwalmícwts
- NOTE for assessment – portfolio work
- We day
Response to Interventions
This is a partnership with the Learning Services team and classroom teachers. The Learning Services team meets two times per week. One meeting time is dedicated to teachers presenting students who struggle.
Together with CMOS and ILT, working to provide professional development on instructional practices. To plan for all students to be able to access leaning.
The project-based / inquiry learning identified in this plan are structured for inclusivity and to address various modalities of learning.
Learning Survey & School Survey
In general, something is happening in between the transition of Primary and Intermediate where students are reporting more anxiety, bulling and less belonging.